Thursday 5 July 2007

Clubs `n` combat

The weekend`s coming up, so I thought I`d turn to the clubbing side of things. As you know, Portsmouth is quite a shithole; but things have improved with the moving of the clubs from Southsea (the last oasis of hope) to the city centre (I`ll get some shots of that up later).

I had a look on Youtube for some shots I saw of combat kicking off outside the Chicago Rock Cafe - but it`s gone!! Instead I`ll put up a picture of what suspiciously looks like someone`s head has been rammed through a window (although I`ve been told it was a firebombing attempt!) Still, it`s a big improvement on Time (I love the "let`s not beat around the bush so drop your knickers" type sign - SPUNKY!) Even so, I hope they shift all the clubbers to the city centre.

Hope y`all have a safe weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel free to fuck off back to where ever you come from.

All things Portsmouth said...

Why don`t you fuck off??!

Anonymous said...

Yeah i second that, if pompey is such a shit hole, then why dont you fuck off?

Anonymous said...

You fucking idiot all things pomey: I'm not the one bad mouthing pompey you stupid daft cunt.